Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jenny Loves Botox!


    Funny gal and former playmate Jenny McCarthy (36) has openly admitted to using and loving Botox, the popular injectable for facial lines around the eyes and forehead. According to Make Me Heal news, Jenny has been quoted as saying "I love Botox, I absolutely love it...I get it minimally, so I can still move my face. But I really do think it’s a savior”. I think Jenny looks absolutely beautiful and by the look of her face she does Botox moderately and does not look overdone. She still has facial expression and her skin is smooth. She may also have had skin treatments like facials and peels.
    Jenny is no stranger to plastic surgery as she is rumored to have had breast augmentation.

Post Title

Jenny Loves Botox!


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2009/03/jenny-loves-botox.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive