Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prince's Debut Album "For You"


    I was thinking of Prince's debut today and listened to his first album "For You" (released on April 7th, 1978). Prince composed, arranged, performed, and produced the nine songs listed on "For You". He did it all by himself, and that before reaching the age of 20! By that time, he was already mastering over 23 instruments. What a way to start off a music career!

    "For You" showcases the musical genius of this incredibly talented man, anyone who appreciates his music should listen and have it. The album starts off with a soft a cappella, and with Prince singing: "All of this and more is for you. With love, sincerity, and deepest care, my life with you I share." The album ends with "I'm Your", which is a rock track with superb raw energy. If you want to find out what's in between then what are you waiting for, go to your nearest record store and get a copy!

    Here's my favorite track (although I like all!), what's yours?


    Track listing:

    1. For You
    2. In Love
    3. Soft and Wet
    4. Crazy You
    5. Just As Long As We're Together
    6. Baby
    7. My Love Is Forever
    8. So Blue
    9. I'm Yours


Post Title

Prince's Debut Album "For You"


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/02/prince-debut-album-you.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive