Saturday, February 19, 2011

Michael Franti Takes Us Behind New Single - I'll Be Waiting



    In this new video, Michael Franti gives fans insight into the meaning behind the new single, “I’ll Be Waiting.” Franti talks about how the best parts of life aren’t “things,” instead they are the moments we will always remember. And, he says the second meaning behind the song is about the person in your life who will always be there waiting for you no matter what you do.

    “I’ll Be Waiting” can be found on The Sound of Sunshine, available in stores and on iTunes now. The single can also be downloaded for FREE at www.michaelfranti.com.

Post Title

Michael Franti Takes Us Behind New Single - I'll Be Waiting


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/02/michael-franti-takes-us-behind-new.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive