Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide 2010: 40 Gifts Any Woman Would Love





    Have you heard the sentiment that Christmas is a holiday for kids? Yeah, me too and I don't buy it for one second. As a young woman living on her own, I get just as excited about the holiday as if I was 8 years-old and a bike was waiting for me under the tree. It's as good a time as any to treat yourself, or someone special, after saving, spending smart and sacrificing during the year (which I totally did except for that Lanvin X H&M sale hehe).

    There are plenty of luxe gifts that will blow your Mom/BFF/sister's/girlfriend's mind on Christmas from Christian Louboutin pumps to Lanvin dresses to Agent Provocateur silk robes.

    But if you're looking to cut costs, I suggest pairing a less expensive gift with an experience she can tie it to. For example, a Sephora by OPI nail polish set and a gift certificate to a swanky nail salon, a Rebecca Taylor faux fur coat and an off-Broadway play to wear it to, a pair of Ugg slippers and a massage at the Spa. Sounds great, right?

    That's my wish list anyway (along with a puppy! Hey, a girl can dream, right?).

    Shop my Christmas list of luxury and affordable gifts this season, and tell me your gift ideas in the comment section.






    Kisses,

    Coutura

Post Title

Holiday Gift Guide 2010: 40 Gifts Any Woman Would Love


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-gift-guide-2010-40-gifts-any.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive