Thursday, December 2, 2010

GLAM OR SHAM?: Alicia Keys' Pompadour Beehive Hair 'Do


    Hey Glamazons! Ugh. To say that I'm exhausted is a serious understatement. I know, I know, I've been saying that a lot lately...but it's true! A woman needs some sleep!
    However, before I hit the hay, I must get your opinion on this hair 'do Alicia Keys is rocking.
    Can anyone explain to me exactly what this even is?! I mean, as you know, I'm all about a pretty updo but this is..ahem...kind of out there. Of course, Alicia looks gorge (as always) but I wonder what exactly her inspiration was for creating this look.
    Does anyone else want to copy it?! Let's talk about it in the comments section below.

    xo
    Ferocia

Post Title

GLAM OR SHAM?: Alicia Keys' Pompadour Beehive Hair 'Do


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2010/12/glam-or-sham-alicia-keys-pompadour.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive