Friday, June 11, 2010

Real Housewife Ramona Singer Says No Surgery


    By now I'm sure all of you loyal blog followers are aware of my number 1 fan status of the Real Housewives of New York City.

    In case you haven't watched the Reunion show yet off your DVRs here is a non-spoiler from what you missed off the first episode trilogy special.

    Last night Ramona Singer vocalized that she does NOT get plastic surgery, only injectables which she said was "not plastic surgery, everyone gets injectables."

    Well you got that one right, Ramonacoaster, everyone whos anyone gets injectables.

    Cant wait for my new favorite housewife Sonja Morgan to break into the special. And by favorite I mean favorite after Bethenny and Jill-villian, because my fingers are still crossed that these 2 frienemies make up.

Post Title

Real Housewife Ramona Singer Says No Surgery


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2010/06/real-housewife-ramona-singer-says-no.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive