Sunday, June 20, 2010

Check Out The Ad For Mariah Carey's New Fragrance, Lollipop Bling


    I don't know about you guys, but so far I've loved every fragrance that songtress Mariah Carey has created, so I'm sure that I'll love these cute new fragrances as well.
    Inspired by the 2008 proposal from hubby Nick Cannon (he gave her an actual Ring Pop!), Carey is now offering her own interpretations through cosmetics company Elizabeth Arden and Topps Company (makers of the original Ring Pops).
    "The inspiration for Lollipop Bling was Nick's marriage proposal to me," she said in a recent press release. "He first surprised me with a ring-pop - romantic, fun and young-at-heart - like me!"
    Lollipop Bling is a trio of fragrances based on candy flavors named after Carey's songs and includes Ribbon (which features notes of blue raspberry); Honey (a tropical pineapple infusion) and Mine Again (includes notes of chocolate and raspberry). It hits Macy's and Dilliard's on July 1 and you'll even get a real Ring Pop with your purchase. Each fragrance will retail for $35 (for 1 oz).

    What do you think of the advertisement for the fragrance? Is this something that you will be purchasing, Glamazons?

    xo
    Ferocia

Post Title

Check Out The Ad For Mariah Carey's New Fragrance, Lollipop Bling


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2010/06/check-out-ad-for-mariah-carey-new.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive