Thursday, June 18, 2009

Us Weekly's June 22, 2009 Issue



    Recently I was browsing through this US Weekly's 6/22/09 Issue and found on page 12 some interesting facts about celebrities that have had plastic surgery-mainly tummy tucks. The issue features Kate Gosselin who we have disscussed here on the Celebrity Plastic Surgery Blog who may have had a tummy tuck due to her abnormally high belly button.
    The issue also featured Patricia Heaton reporting that, " A 2000 tummy tuck paired with a belly button hernia left the actress 51, navel-less" (US Weekly Issue 749). This came to me as a surprise since I had never heard about this and am a huge fan of "Everybody Loves Raymond," as I continue to watch re-runs. I did some research and found that she had openly admitted to having breast reduction as well as a tummy tuck. (Makemeheal) According to Makemeheal, " Patricia had plastic surgery to combat the changes her body went through after giving birth to four sons. Patricia Heaton has spoken openly about her reasons for the plastic surgery, saying “Vanity. I mean it, vanity. I had four babies and four C-sections, and my stomach looked like the map of the world. My breasts were hanging down to here from breast-feeding those babies and my nipples were like platters. I wanted to fit into the gowns that I finally got to wear. I had a breast reduction and a tummy-tuck and I feel fine about that and I feel fine about saying I did it. There is an awful lot of illusion in Hollywood, but it’s better to be honest if you can.” Well, Bellybutton or no bellybutton Heaton is still talented and beautiful woman!

Post Title

Us Weekly's June 22, 2009 Issue


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2009/06/us-weekly-june-22-2009-issue.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive