Thursday, June 4, 2009

NOAM VAZANA NEWS

    Het Concertgebouw - June 13th, 13:00, I'm giving a concert of my songs on the most important stage in the Netherlands. The concert will take place during the event "Het Concertgebouw Open"loaction: "Anti Chambre", 2nd floor, at the entrance to the big hall (Grote zaal).This show will only last for 30 min, so I appreciate if you be there on time. Free admission!

    Grote prijs van Nederland, quarter finals - June 12th, 20:30, Plein 79, den Bosch;I reached the quarter-finals (final 30 contestants) of the most important competition in Hollandfor Singer-Songwriters. This is a great opportunity for me to get involved in the Dutch music industry & get my music out to a bigger public. Also, a competition is always an opportunity to strive to get better.Would be great to have your support there and have your votes so I can win the public's prize(the voting system would be open to the public from approximately September).
    Winning de Barones Singer-Songwriter competition - April 27th, 2009I would like to thank you very much for supporting me all the way to the finals and to the eventual winning. The finals were a beautiful experience. Learning is, I think, my favorite activity & this was a very good opportunity to do so...
    Video shoot & recording Het Concertgebouw show June 13th, 13:00.I'm currently looking for enthusiastic people to video shoot, audio record and photo shoot the concert.I would like to have 2 video camera's, if possible, so we can edit it to a professional video later on and a good sound engineer as well who can bring his own recording equipment.For more details, please reply to this email; n.vazana@gmail.com.

    Networking: I woul d like to ask you all to think if you have any contacts in the music world or someone who might know someone and invite them for my performance in Het Concertgebouw (June 13th) and/or the quarter finals of Grote prijs van Nederlands (June 12th). This is a great opportunity to take a setp forward inmy musical journey; thank you!

    West East Best - a new oriental-western-jewish music project I participate in and organize as well; This is a great fusion of musical cultures, varies from Schubert to Abdel Wahab through Jewish prayersand songs/pieces we compose ourselves. Our musicians also come from different places on the globe - Iran, Israel, Holland & Palestine. You're welcome to take "a world-tour in 8 minutes"

    www.NoamVazana.com

    www.myspace.com/NoamVazana

Post Title

NOAM VAZANA NEWS


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2009/06/noam-vazana-news.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive