Friday, February 18, 2011

Kristin Kruek From Smallville Looking Hot

    Kristin Kruek is super hot. The part she plays in the television series Smallville is kind of stuck up and she acts like a bruja (that means witch in spanish). I haven't seen her do much of anything else besides Smallville, but Smallville is like on its 100th season so I guess thats a good enough gig. We don't hate Kristin she does a lot of good on the show, I just wish she would make love to Clark Kent already and get it over with...Anyways, here are some super hot pictures I found of Kristin Kruek on the Internet...







Post Title

Kristin Kruek From Smallville Looking Hot


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/02/kristin-kruek-from-smallville-looking.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive