Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Avril Lavigne


    Genres: Pop rock, power pop, pop punk

    Songs I like:


    Avril Lavigne - What the hell (new song - 2011)





    Avril Lavigne - Complicated





    Avril Lavigne - Anything but ordinary





    Avril Lavigne - Naked





    Avril Lavigne - I'm with you





    Avril Lavigne - Who knows





    Avril Lavigne - Fall to pieces





    Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending





    Avril Lavigne - Keep holding on





    Avril Lavigne - My world





    Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend





    Avril Lavigne feat. Lil' Mama - Girlfriend (remix)





    Avril Lavigne - When you're gone





    Avril Lavigne - Hot





    Avril Lavigne - The best damn thing





    Avril Lavigne - Runaway





    SMA.

Post Title

Avril Lavigne


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/01/avril-lavigne.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive