Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kim Kardashian Talks Botox

    Airing this past Sunday, Kim Kardashian under went Botox® treatments to her crowsfeet around her eyes on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kardashian who probably is no stranger to plastic surgery procedures had a mild meltdown about the bruising that occurred under her eyes from the product.

    As a result of a flood of attention and emails from America, Kardashian released this statement on her blog:

    “I’ve been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the botox episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up.

    On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn’t looked into the side effects, I freaked out. In no way was Dr. Kassabian a bad doctor… it wasn’t a botched job at all!!

    I am not against botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non surgical procedure, but I think when you’re young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market, like Fusion Beauty’s Illumifill, that help keep you looking young and beautiful. Botox just wasn’t necessary for me at this age.”

    Besides the obvious paid product placement, I feel Kardashian handled the matter well. She admitted she didn’t appropriately prepare and that she over-reacted.

    My money still is on that shell go back for another syringe though!

Post Title

Kim Kardashian Talks Botox


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2010/09/kim-kardashian-talks-botox.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive