Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Doppelgänge Week!


    When my mama told me I could be anyone I wanted to be in the world when I grew up, I thought she meant a princess or an astronaut, little did I know that I could be Jessica Alba.
    Alba, who’s latest movie Valentine’s Day, has quite the fan base, myself included, but I’m pretty positive Xiaoging’s ex-boyfriend (from China) takes the cake as her number one fan!
    Xiaoging, who is only 21, wants to undergo plastic surgery procedures to resemble Alba, her ex-boyfriend’s favorite actress.
    Her ex-boyfriend reportedly is so obsessed that his whole apartment is covered with photos and posters of Alba, and although she broke up with him because of his obsession, she now wants to get back together with him.
    The transformation wasn’t her idea. Xiaoqing recently revealed to Reuters, “When I broke up with my boyfriend, I was very sad. My friends… kept consoling me but it did not work, so they suggested I do plastic surgery to look like her (Jessica Alba).”
    Alba has been made aware of the situation and released a statement reportedly saying, “If somebody loves you, they will love you no matter what.”
    Xiaoging’s multiple surgery procedures will be complimentary by The Shanghai Time Plastic Surgery Hospital in order to obtain media attention. Ironically, on my Facebook account page I have had as a "favorite" quote for about 3 years now: "My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything, even if you don't know what you're doing."

Post Title

Happy Doppelgänge Week!


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-doppelgange-week.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive