Friday, April 17, 2009

Fact or Fiction???????


    So, this seemed to be a slow week with the celebs and plastic surgery. I had a hard time finding something to blog on. Then I came across this treasure!! According to Star Magazine British hottie Rupert Everett has undergone some major facial plastic surgery. They are rumoring he has had a face lift, chin implant, injections in the cheeks, and of course Botox. Well, by the look of the before and after pictures it looks like he received an entirely new head!!! I have my serious doubts that this is not an extremely doctored...ahem....can we say photoshop....after photo. I mean the bone structure looks totally different to me. I am hoping and praying that this is not true and just an attempt to get some publicity for the magazine. Mr. Everett is such a handsome man and it would be so sad if that is really his face now. Rupert has been seen on the silver screen in such hits as Oscar winning Shakespeare in Love, and My Best Friends Wedding.

Post Title

Fact or Fiction???????


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2009/04/fact-or-fiction.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive