Friday, November 21, 2008

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


    Fergie......
    Perhaps with the help of a brow lift, Botox and a rhinoplasty she has obtained the arched brows, wrinkle-free skin and chiseled nose?? Back in 2007 Fergie criticized UsWeekly Magazine for suggesting she may have undergone plastic surgery. She is quoted saying, "Fergie says, "One of those celebrity magazines says I've had a nose job and an eyebrow lift, which is completely untrue. Personally, I see a therapist. It's hard, it hurts my feelings. I call my hypnotherapist and cry and let it go. That's what I do (to cope). I think that they nitpick these days so much and it's just got to the point where it's ridiculous."
    I got problems up to here,
    I got people in my ear,
    telling me these crazy things that I don't wanna know,
    I got money in the bank and I'd really like to thank,
    all them fans I'd like thank, thank you really though
    Perhaps Fergie wants to thank all them fans for funding her plastic surgery!

Post Title

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2008/11/g-l-m-o-r-o-u-s.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive