Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kim Kardashian: "They're real!"



    Recent rumors have spread about reality star, Kim Kardashian. Known for her voluptuous body and TV reality series, "Keeping up with the Kardashian's", Kim's life has been under constant watch and scrutiny. This time, instead of ignoring the rumors, Kim has decided to go fourth and defend herself with some back up.

    A related article printed in amNewYork magazine shows the actress fighting back. Kim posted a picture on her blog of herself looking rather endowed at the tender age of 14. She also was quoted saying, "I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again. I have had a size C since I was 11 years old!"

    "Regarding her most famous asset,her behind Kardashian wrote, "All the butt implant rumors are just so not true and now just silly to me." Kardashian said she would never get lip injections or fix her nose, but she'll "definitely get a lift" after she has kids. "Until then I rely on a great supportive bra. LOL!"

    No matter what, real or not, I think Kim looks great! Besides all the haters out there we forget the millions of fans that would die to look like her.

    Hope to see you all tonight at Dr. Walden's Night of Beauty Event!

Post Title

Kim Kardashian: "They're real!"


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2008/10/kim-kardashian-real.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive