Friday, August 22, 2008

Tennis Star Lindsay Davenport gets Botox and Juvederm

    Lindsay Davenport, the 32 year-old tennis star, has admitted to receiving Botox and Juvederm injections. She states in her interview with makemeheal.com, "No one should have to feel like their skin is aging faster than their body. Thanks to JUVÉDERM I just look my age. And my theory is, when I find something that works, I want to share it. That’s why I’m talking freely about my JUVÉDERM treatments. I want to help educate women and men about safe and effective aesthetic treatment options they have available to them and stress the importance of seeing a trained physician for treatment."
    I am glad to see this professional athlete speaking freely about her experience with plastic surgery. Dermal fillers and Botox injections are great ways for women to enhance their appearance and feel better about themselves.
    It definitely appears that she has some Botox in this photo! :) She looks great and she loves her results.
    As a Registered Nurse who performs injections, I really enjoy the immediate results that my patients see with dermal fillers.

Post Title

Tennis Star Lindsay Davenport gets Botox and Juvederm


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2008/08/tennis-star-lindsay-davenport-gets.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive