Thursday, February 24, 2011

Prince Covers Rihanna's "Rude Boy" @ Oakland Concert

     

    Prince and his backup singers Shelby J., Liv Warfield, and Elisa Dease covered Rihanna's song "Rude Boy" last Monday. Before I heard it I thought, oh no a Rihanna song, why? I just have to be completely honest here, I don't dig her or her music at all. When I heard Shelby J's amazing voice sing it along with Prince on the guitar and Sheila E on the drums I found myself humming along on "Rude Boy". Wow what a difference, it just became a different song for me! Prince just let Shelby J do her thing, and she sure did! It's also great to see that the security staff got down on it too, how fun! Watch it below and let me know what you think.

    UPDATE: THE BELOW VIDEO WAS REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE, CHECK IT OUT HERE.




Post Title

Prince Covers Rihanna's "Rude Boy" @ Oakland Concert


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/02/prince-covers-rihanna-boy-oakland.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive