Monday, February 7, 2011

Get Sexy Guide: 15+ Valentine's Day Date Night Outfits



    Every year, Valentine’s Day encompasses my two favorite things: fashion and boys. On February 14th, I will be in the throes of Fashion Week after which I’m looking forward to some R&R with my special someone (read: I won’t have the energy for a movie or dancing out in the city; yay for gifts, flowers, cuddling and romantic films he has to watch for one night without complaining!).



    If you are planning to hit the town, allow me to introduce you to the feminine, romantic, breathlessly sexy looks that just scream date night. Because, afterall, if he spent all that time searching for the perfect gift and waiting in line at the supermarket for flowers, balloons and chocolate, the least you could do is look incredible, right?




    Below, 15+ looks for dinner, dancing and everything in between.








    Don't you just love dates? Happy Valentine's Day, glamazons!

    Kisses,

    Coutura


Post Title

Get Sexy Guide: 15+ Valentine's Day Date Night Outfits


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/02/get-sexy-guide-15-valentine-day-date.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive