Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cee-Lo Green's New Video - Bodies


    Cee-Lo Green just premiered his new video for "Bodies". In this mini-movie clip he starts off by saying "My name is not important, and I'm often asked, what do I do for a living? I answer, I do what I want. Spontaneity is the spice of life and I've indulged quite a bit, but I'm not above the law and I'm certainly not lawless. But when it comes to ladies...I have a license, to kill."

    In this video, Cee-Lo portrays a cold blooded serial killer who targets beautiful women and collects his victims' heels as a prize. By the end of the clip, he does however meet his match, Janelle Monae. Check it out below and share your thoughts on this VERY different video.

    Besides Janelle Monai, the mini-movie mystery stars Kerry Washington, Karl Lagerfeld and was directed by Mikael Colombu.

Post Title

Cee-Lo Green's New Video - Bodies


Post URL

http://womencelebrity-gj.blogspot.com/2011/02/cee-lo-green-new-video-bodies.html


Visit women celebrity for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive